Sunday, March 27, 2011

39 weeks........

Well well well..........here I am just sitting on the couch being VERY pregnant and feeling like some sort of a large animal. 


I have only had a few contractions here and there, but nothing too consistent or intense. A few nights ago I thought it was coming but we were wrong....they were intense and then went away after I showered :( Oh well.....


I see Dr. Herold on tuesday for anther check up. 


Honestly didn't think how mental this whole thing was going to be, its crazy! Phil and I have our "happy moments" where we are positive and calm and then we have our "freak out moments" where we both are going a little bit batty and just want to have her out! Its been very up and down but I have been walking multiple times a day and getting my head right by listening to meditation music and playing mario Haha. 


Philip has been rubbing my feet and making sure I have plenty of water.....both our patience is being tested and it will continue I know but its been a wonderful journey to say the least and we both cannot wait to have her home in our arms! 


Got a massage last week which was awesome! Seemed to really get my mind right :) 


The weather is now no longer crap, we have some sun today which is nice to have! 


Just waiting and trying to stay positive :) Send love and good thoughts for Johanna! She will be here soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love, Maia, Philip and Baby Jo :) 

3 comments:

  1. One of these (coming) sunny spring days she will come out to see this beautiful world and her loving parents and grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she's anything like her mama, she's waiting for April Fool's Day!

    ReplyDelete