Saturday, April 2, 2011

Due date......

40 weeks ago I never thought this was what I'd be doing LOL. Waiting for our baby girl to come and trying to be as positive as possible in the mean time!

I'm feeling fine, a little big but good. Walking daily and eating good :)

Had a wonderful massage and acupuncture yesterday which felt amazing!! Really took me to a great place of peacefulness :)

I have a docs appointment on tues to get the babys fluids checked and measured and if everything is fine (which I'm sure it is, there is no reason for it not to be) then we will just wait and see and wait for her to come.....if not we will talk about induction (which is the LAST resort that I want) I can safely deliver her up to 42 weeks which is April 15th. So no matter what goes on we will have baby Jo before April 15th! So its all good, just trying to keep active and stay positive :)

Had great sleep last night, got about 5-6 hours straight~ Haha.....awesome!

Much love to everyone, hopefully my next update will be titled "Johanna is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and if not, its okay too :) But it will be nice lol.

Love, Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment