Friday, March 18, 2011

38 weeks............

Well well well.....here we are at 38 weeks pregnant! Crazy how quickly it all went to be honest....


I'm doing well, I take my naps every day and have lots of "feet up" time :) Sleeping is the only issue, I get some but wouldn't mind a good 8 hours solid! wishful thinking now I guess, I am okay with it though because soon we will have a beautiful baby girl to care for and love!


We are beyond excited to meet her, Phil is just going on and on about what she might look like and all her features, its very cute! He is ready to be a daddy and is taking very good care of me by asking lots of questions and making sure my pillows are fluffed for the night time :)


I had a doc appointment on tues and was not dialated at all which is fine but I was 75% effaced so thats good news! Slow and steady wins the race I guess.....


Next app is tues and hopefully Ill have more to update you all!


For the time being, send good thoughts and love for baby Jo :) 


Got our bags packed and we are ready to go!


Much love to all, Maia, Phil and Jo :)

1 comment: