Monday, January 3, 2011

27 weeks, almost 7 months :)

Well well well.......it's a new year 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe how fast this year has gone....with the wedding and now this baby, whew....I'm exhausted haha. 


We have 3 more months to go (seems like forever but I know it will go quick) 


Phil has been such a huge help here at the house, he is helping me nest and move stuff around and get this place baby ready, he is rad. 


My mama has also been a huge help with organizing all this baby stuff, been getting a ton of hand me downs which is been soooooooo amazing! Cannot believe all my rad family and friends that have given us baby stuff! so cool :)


Taking some more time off work now, down to 6 hrs a day which is still a lot but whatever....


Still been taking a ton of baths and trying to sleep, which is not going so well. My sleep is and always will be the most important thing in my life! But, with baby Jo moving so much and trying new positions ugh.....and with our 2 cats on my feet.....good lord! 


Other than that, life is good and moving right along.....





here are some more pics :) 

1 comment:

  1. Moving right along is certainly how it feels--so quickly!

    ReplyDelete