Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 weeks on Sat......

Well hello my peeps!


As I sit here and write this blog my heartburn is beyond insane!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if it was the water I just drank or the Jasmine Tea (what the hell!) but it's through the roof! 


Other than that crazy crap, life is good. Just got over being sick (food poison) ya that was not fun! Poor Phil got a good chance to see what a 3am wake up call is like LOL. Poor guy.......he did great though! Took care of me and got me all better :) whew. Had 2 days off work too cause I was so depleted after yacking my brains out :( 


ANYWAYS! Other than that, life is good I swear. We have been so blessed with people giving us so much great hand me downs! I just got a stroller and car seat today from one of my parents at work! Its perfect and amazing and I cannot believe it! 


My boss and staff members are throwing me my first baby shower on Sat where the kids can come from my work and the parents too, food, drinks good fun etc. Should be great! A parent already dropped off 900 baby wipes from costco for us! 900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excuse me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 900!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard to imagine that we will go through it all but I guess we will.....ugh. 


Baby Jo is moving like a crazy person!!!!!!!!!!! She is just making her way in my tummy. Literally the most insane thing in the world. Sometimes its hurtful and shocking but its only for a quick moment. Weird stuff!


Tuesday is our next baby app. We go every 2 weeks now. She is measuring "perfect" and seems to be doing just fine. 


We also start our birthing classes on Feb. 9th for a month! Very exciting! 


We also have met with my friend Laura who is a Doula and we had a great 2 hour talk about what she does and how she can help us through this in a more positive light. I just love her! 


More to come! more pics too! Mariah is going to take some pregnancy pics soon! So exciting! 


Love to you all, Maia, Philip and baby Jo :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment