Tuesday, January 25, 2011

10 weeks to go......

Quick update here...

Had our 30 week check up with Dr. Herold. Went great, she is measuring right on track and heard her strong heart beat. "She is just trucking along beautifully" Says Dr. Herold.

I have also been on a veggie, no salt, minimum sugar diet (not really a diet but just watching it) for the  orpast 2 weeks and it totally showed, I only gained 2 lbs and I feel amazing! Dr. Herold said I'm right on track with everything and I look great. Blood pressure is normal and I'm gaining weight in just the right amount. So yahoo!

Dr. Herold did ask about a birth plan so over the next few weeks we will be coming up with certain things we want/need for the birth. Like, who cuts the cord etc. Should be fun to come up with the list.

She did say the next few weeks of appointments will be us just talking about what we want etc. So thats good.

Cannot believe its down to 10 weeks, give or take. Wow.

I'm walking everyday which is awesome and it feels great. We live in a great walking neighborhood.

Dr. Herold also said today "Today is a good day, whenever I see I have an appointment with Maia I get happy! Your so much fun!" Feels so good to have a doctor that I like and trust!

Okay, night. We are going to sleep allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll night whether she likes it or not :)

(see the mommy vibe is already coming into play!) haha.

Much love to everyone, Maia and baby Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment