Saturday, December 18, 2010

Honeymoon Pictures and update.....

Well, we are back from our lovely honeymoon in Cabo San Lucus! It was perfect! Great weather (80 and sunny) the food was great, hotel room was great, the bottled water was amazing!!!!!!!! Haha.

We took a ton of pics (on facebook) but I will post some on here.

I turned 6 months on Sat. Dec. 11th....and feeling good. She is growing more and more and I have a very clear pregnant belly now. It's crazy to be able to tell where her hands and feet are by her kicking. Phil is loving the fact that he can feel her move almost daily now. She seemed to like the sun and enjoyed the tan her mama got :)

I have a doc's app on monday for a normal check up.

We have our holiday hours at work so less work for me, thank god. Still getting tired at the end of the day.....what else is new?! Haha.















Love to you all, Maia, Philip and Jo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment