Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

I am cooking my Dad's world famous onions (as he claims) They are wonderful and yummy. 

We are off to Glenn and Nancy's for a lovely night of food and family and friends. 

Baby Johanna is moving so much now, really showing me where her legs are haha. 

Hopefully she likes onions :) 

Life is wonderful, a lot to be thankful for this year! Wedding and marriage to my wonderful husband Philip, moving into our first home, baby Johanna, health, family, friends, kittens, a job, food, pumpkin pie..............so much! :) 

Hope everyone is doing well, much love..................Maia, Phil and baby JoJo. 

FYI, I'm not registered at Old Navy but right now there are huge sales on baby girl clothes (SUPER CHEAP) and lots of PENGUIN stuff too. (For those who know me) FYI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment