Sunday, October 3, 2010

14 weeks...

I'm sitting here watching the Giants win the National League West and enjoying my husband running around the house yelling and dancing!

Meanwhile, I'm here on the couch sniffing away. I am very congested and not feeling well at all :( I read in my pregnancy book that it could mean there is more estrogen in your body or just that your sick! Since I work at a preschool I'm thinking its just a small minor cold but I guess I don't know.....

I'm growing more and more each day, I feel stronger each day but still have those "no energy" moments. I did manage to clean the kitchen today! Yahoo!!!!!!!!

In 2 weeks or so the book says I could start to feel the baby and at 20 weeks we can find out the sex if we want....still haven't officially decided if we are finding out yet. I think Philip really wants to know, I could go either way....

Much love, Maia and Philip "aka the most obsessive Giants fan ever"

4 comments:

  1. Let's take another photo soon! love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes! Maybe tonight? (Since I look so hot when I'm sick haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such the baby bump! My cousin, Lauren, and her husband took a profile picture every week in her pregnancy to document the evolution - it might be cool for you to have in the future! LOVE YOU! XO -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon! Ya, we would do that but we don't have a working camera right now :(

    For some reason none of my cameras connect to my laptop...lame. Gotta figure out something!

    ReplyDelete